Sunday, June 24, 2012

Book Review

Katie DiCamillo's Because of Winn Dixie is an award-winning read. Check out what Spears 4th grader, Emerey, has to say:

Because of Winn Dixie is a berry good book it teaches you about different things. If you like a short book that is very interesting this will be a great book for you. This book really is not just ok, I LOVED it! In some parts of the book it is sad, in some parts it is a mystery, and throughout the whole book it keeps you wanting more. I was just starting the book and I could not put it down until I was done. 
AMAZING BOOK! Read it you will love it. I give this book 5stars✳✳✳✳✳

For more about this terrific read, visit Katie DiCamillo's website: http://www.katedicamillo.com/books/bowd.html .
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! All comments are moderated, and as soon as your comment is approved it will be displayed. Thank you!